Researching fast-changing technological industries requires a company with industry experience as well as a track record of researching complex new business technologies. The IT sector uses market research continuously for assessing the size of global opportunities, measuring brand strength and for developing future propositions.
IT & Telecoms Industry Experience
- We have gained significant B2B insights from IT professionals in South Africa, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Australia, helping our Clients to better understand their customer profile and decision-making process.
- We have undertaken surveys with application developers, freelancers and consultants at Digital marketing services companies to understand market trends.
- We have conducted customer satisfaction surveys with small, medium and large companies among diverse B2B customer profiles that include: Business owners, Senior managers, Operations managers and IT managers.
- We have conducted online and telephonic surveys with the marketing, brand and product managers of the top 100 companies in South Africa to provide South Africa’s first quantified online media spend figure.
Case study: Customer Profiling & Decision – Making among IT professionals
- We were approached by one of South Africa’s leading digital messaging companies who offer a B2B product solution which involves a complex buying decision process. Their customers are located across the globe but their key markets are in: South Africa, UK, Ireland and Australia.
- They wanted our assistance to better understand the firmographics and determine the persons involved in this process and what role each person plays.
What We Did
- We conducted workshops to understand the product solution in detail and ensure that the correct questions were being asked.
- We designed and executed an online survey among our Client’s extensive customer database.
- We created survey email invitations on behalf of the Client’s senior management team and the invitations were distributed by the Client.
We provided our Client with a detailed quantitative understanding of their customer profile across all 4 key markets; as well as crucial feedback on the decision-making process across their customer base to understand customer needs and improve communication targeting.