Pharmaceuticals is a technologically advanced and enormously competitive industry with a requirement for research that helps deliver real competitive advantage. As such, medical and healthcare market research requires an agency that can deliver top class response rates with high level respondents and patients alike.
We specialise in obtaining market information direct from the people who matter – industry experts, medical professionals, competitors, customers and patients – in order to answer the most difficult questions facing your business. Whether you wish to know the size and key segments of a target market; evaluate the competition; or understand how to tailor or better convey the advantages of your offering, we can help.
Healthcare Market Research and Healthcare surveys requires an agency that delivers results. Insight Survey covers key areas in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors and understanding patient needs, attitudes, preferences and future intentions is imperative for success in the healthcare industry.
Healthcare Industry Experience
- Our Healthcare market research team has conducted extensive quantitative and qualitative research among Medical Practitioners, specifically: General Practitioners, Specialists, Psychiatrists, Cardiologists,
- We are also able to conduct surveys with: Pharmacists, Allied Health Professionals, Health Administrators, Patients and OTC Consumers.
- We recognise the difficulties of establishing direct contact with the right respondent and have experienced interviewers capable of achieving this.
- We have partnered with other healthcare service providers (e.g. MEDpages) to provide accurate and up-to-date industry information.
Case study: Medical Rep effectiveness among GP’s & Specialists.
- We were approached by one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies to revise and refine their ongoing tracking study to understand how effectively their medical reps had been in communicating about key products.
- Reps in any organisation represent a significant cost and they are competing against reps from competitor companies on a daily basis. It is therefore crucial that they are highly effective, undergo relevant training and the ROI is maximised through continuous feedback.
What We Did
- We conducted telephonic surveys among General Practitioners, Cardiologists, and Psychiatrists and Specialists in order to evaluate product recall and key messages recall. Our experienced research team were able to conduct them swiftly, effectively and intelligently based on upfront research and detailed briefing.
Based on the findings, the Client was able to evaluate the effectiveness of their Reps across product and region, as well as on an individual level. This allowed them to provide focused training for Reps in order to improve communication effectiveness with Medical Practitioners